THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

ETUDE HOUSE




Im soooooooooooooooooooo in love now with a brand called Etude House.Its a korean brand.The shop's all Pink n is just like a princess's house.More like dreamland.Just like a fairytale.


The LipGlosses wow me....they have different colors...n nice smells....I bought the lucidarling lipgloss but i haven't tried it yet.but the color is prettyyyyyyyyyy n it smells nice ^.^

I want everything in the store.I wish i could own everything in etude house all the makeup!!=) Cause they r all sooooooooo nice!!!

I have their BB cream but never use yet,code b eyeshadow,henna fix mascara,Hello Kitty keychain lipgloss,teardrop powder,minime mist.But still not enough!!!I should have bought more!!
Im lazy to post the pics there d...
but its really amazing the products there...
thefaceshop is not bad too...
im hoping to try more korean cosmetics like skinfood,missha,tonymoly,holika holika,nature republic n the rest......
I just love Korean cosmetics !!!!<3>







0 comments: